Let it be known by all concerned, interested and affected parties that I, Michael-John of Bernicia (the Grantor-Trustee), have been entrusted with the Soul Mission of founding the Universal Community of Self-Realisation, for the highest benefit of the emancipation, upliftment and self-realisation of Mankind, for the purposes of which I hereby declare that the following truths are held to be self-evident.
1. Natural Law, also known as the Law of Nature, is that which the Supreme Being, the Sovereign of the Universe and Creator of all that is, has prescribed to all Mankind, not by any formal promulgation, but by the internal dictate of reason with heart-felt resonance alone, and,
2. Natural Law forms the permanent and underlying basis of all law and theories of Natural Law have been an integral part of jurisprudence throughout legal history, and,
3. Natural Law is to be distinguished from Positive Law, which is the body of law created by Man, and,
4. Natural Law is always superior to Positive Law, and,
5. The principals of Natural Law derive from the Fundamental Laws of the Universe, and,
6. The Fundamental Laws of the Universe include the Law of Allowance, which dictates that all sentient beings must be allowed to exercise their own Freewill, at all times and without exception, and,
7. Common Law is that which derives its force and authority from the universal consent and immemorial practice of the people; it has never received the sanction of the legislature by an express act, which is the criterion by which it is to be distinguished from Statute Law, which is inferior in every respect to Natural Law and Common Law, and,
8. In accord with the Laws of Nature, Common Law dictates that all Men and Women are free to do what they choose for themselves, provided they do not infringe the unalienable rights of another, and,
9. A ‘society’ is a community of Men and Women united together by mutual consent, in order to deliberate, determine, and act jointly for some common goal and/or purpose, and,
10. Nobody is above Natural Law or Common Law, but equity before the law is paramount and mandatory, and,
11. A ‘Sovereign’ is one who governs themselves independently of any foreign control, in the union and exercise of all lawful powers possessed and exercised by a Sovereign Head of State and/or government, and,
12. ‘Government’ is the manner in which sovereignty is exercised in each Sovereign State, and ‘democracy’ is that form of government in which the sovereign power is exercised by the people in a body; therefore, ‘democratic government’ is the body which exercises the sovereign power of the people who consented to it, and,
13. The enforcement of government policy by coercive and/or deceptive methods is always, and without exception, a breach of Natural Law, even if those methods are permitted or prescribed under statute or the orders of criminal courts and/or governments, in which case they must, in any event, be held to be void and illegal, and,
14. The only form of democratic government which is recognised as lawful anywhere on Planet Earth is a representative one. Representative government necessarily requires the voluntary consent of the governed. In the absence of the voluntary consent of the governed, representative government cannot lawfully exist, under any circumstances whatsoever, and,
15. Mankind has the natural and unalienable right to self-determination and self-governance, and can therefore, at any time, choose to revoke or deny its consent to be governed, and,
16. Any Man or Woman who does revoke or deny their consent to be governed is free from government control and any perceived statutory obligations, restrictions and restraints imposed by the state upon the citizenry of the society it purportedly governs, and,
17. Any and all agreements made for and on behalf of the indigenous peoples of the Earth, whether made by HER MAJESTY’S GOVERNMENT OF THE UNITED KINGDOM OF GREAT BRITAIN & NORTHERN IRELAND, THE CROWN, THE CITY OF LONDON, THE EUROPEAN UNION, THE UNITED NATIONS, THE VATICAN, and/or any of their executives, agencies, officers, partners, trustees, creditors, representatives, affiliates or any other legal entities, organisations or individuals, do not in any way legally bind those who have revoked or denied their consent to be governed, nor do any of those agreements preclude the unalienable rights of the indigenous peoples to self-determination and self-governance, and,
18. Living freely in peace is within any community’s standards and does not create any harm, loss, injury, damage or liability, or comprise a breach of the peace, in any way whatsoever, whereas, violence only ever begets more violence.
AFFIRMATION OF MANKIND’S UNALIENABLE RIGHTS
1. The right to deny our consent to be governed, regulated or coerced in any manner whatsoever.
2. The right to hold, use and enjoy any and all property in our peaceful possession, without having to pay for the use or enjoyment of it.
3. The right to free and permanent land, water and air use, in harmony with nature.
4. The right to use all necessary force to protect ourselves, our kin and our interests, in the event of any and all circumstances, without resorting to violence.
5. The right to refuse to supply an intimate or non-intimate sample of our DNA for any purpose whatsoever.
6. The right to refuse to supply samples of our blood, semen and/or urine, in the event of any and all circumstances.
7. The right to refuse to be medicated by any individual, government, corporation or legal entity, under any circumstances whatsoever.
8. The right to cultivate, harvest, store, trade, barter and/or use for our own purposes, any and all organic substances which will grow naturally upon the Earth.
9. The right to refuse to be bound by the judgments, orders, warrants, directives and/or rulings of the de facto courts of THE CROWN, THE EUROPEAN UNION, THE VATICAN and/or THE UNITED NATIONS, or any other entity or individual claiming jurisdiction over us, under any circumstances whatsoever.
10. The right to Diplomatic Immunity, including (without limitation) the right to a Diplomatic Passport.
11. The right of superior guardianship over our offspring, whether singularly or jointly with the other biological parent, without limitation and strictly precluding government and/or corporate intervention of any kind, under any circumstances whatsoever, save for those in which the safety of said offspring is proven to be in jeopardy.
12. The right to hold exclusive Power of Attorney over the physical bodies and any legal estates of our offspring, whether singularly or jointly with their other biological parent, without limitation and until the eighteenth anniversary of their physical birth.
13. The right to educate our children at home or in any way we deem to be beneficial for their intellectual, emotional and spiritual development, without limitation, supervision, intervention, inspection or interference of any and all natures and descriptions.
14. The rights of full Freedom and Intercourse of Trade and Navigation, to and from any port or place on the Earth, including (without limitation) the rights to cross international borders and to return to the land of our physical birth at our sole discretion and without interference of any and all natures and descriptions.
UCT © 2008-2013
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED UNDER UNIVERSAL COMMUNITY TRUST